Our Mission, Vision and Values
In the words of Erin DuPree, Chief Medical Officer and Vice President for the Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare: 'Achieving high reliability is an ongoing journey, a learning journey, where we acknowledge how much we don't know and how much there is to learn'.
- Initiate a dialogue between healthcare professionals and organisations
- Deliver an overriding purpose and message on quality and safety improvement
- Empower healthcare professionals to improve their work environment and processes
- Engage healthcare professionals to 'do better' and reduce wasting valuable resources
- Contribute to a meaningful and positive change in the lives of all healthcare professionals
- Enhance the healthcare sector's ability to erase preventable adverse events, work related injuries and waste